Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sewing Pattern for Girls Top Update

I am still working on the girl's top but have made some significant changes.
I am not using the aqua and white fabric after all. I have switched over to an adorable floral print and want to bring in some contrast fabric for the sleeves and maybe as an insert in the middle, similar to the original drawing, but no drawstring.
Check back for the finished top. I have also decided to add shorts and make this a set. Hopefully, I'll have it finished tonight and will have pictures up shortly.

To see the progress from the beginning, click here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin