To make your own powder puff you'll need the following supplies:
- 1 8" x 8" swatch of plain Cotton, Terrycloth, or Bamboo Fabric
- 1 8" x 8" swatch of Fleece or another fuzzy textured Fabric
- 1 6" - 8" long piece of Ribbon
- Cotton or Synthetic Batting
Creating a powder puff is easy. Simply follow the simple sewing instructions below:
- Trace a 6 inch circle onto both pieces of Fabric, then cut them out.
- Sandwich the Ribbon between the two circles and stitch most of the way around the outer edges, leaving about an inch of the circle open.
- Turn the circle inside out and stuff it with batting.
- Using a slip stitch, close the opening on the puff.