Monday, January 19, 2009

How To: Fabric Flower Corsage

I love this fabric flower corsage. Of course you could pin it to a bag like Blair did over at Wise Craft but it would look great on a dress, sweater or t-shirt.
I absolutely love the fabric she used (and how much do you love that bag!?) but the fabric choices offer endles possibilities.
I got a great response to a previous post I did on a fabric flower tutorial here if you would like to see another great example from Molly Chicken, one of my very favorite blogs.
Complete instructions for the flower corsage are here.

4 comments:

valeria said...

Hello Dawn,
thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog and for the encouragement. The hardest thing now is GETTING STARTED! I wish I could be there, just watching you!

Laume said...

How much do I love that bag? VERY much! I'm a sucker for anything with words and for that color combo. You have lots of fun posts, I'll have to come back and visit again.

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

ooooh I am LOVING this bag!!! And the flower to bits and bits!!! Fabbbb!!!!!

So happy to have found your blog through OWOH!

xoxo Jenny

Vanessa said...

Appreciate this blog postt

Blog Widget by LinkWithin